San Antonio SEO / Internet Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is absolutely the most important factor for any website or internet business. We cannot stress this enough. Having a wonderful web design is great, but if it is not attracting a high volume of website visitors, or if people are having trouble finding your site amongst the major search engines, than your website is not very beneficial for your company.
How many visitors does your website get each day? How would you like to greatly increase the number of visitors to your website? Hundreds of millions of consumers are searching the internet every single day. Many are even searching for products or services that your company or business provides. Not having your website optimized for search engines is like putting up a billboard in the middle of the woods. It may be there but nobody will see it? Very few could even find it if they were looking for it. This is the same concept as your website. If it was a billboard you would want to put it up on the busiest freeway you could find. Well my friends, that freeway is Google, along with a few other major search engines as well.
For more information about SEO, please see our FAQs. If you're ready to increase your website traffic, sales, leads, and profits, then its time you get your website search engine optimized!
Why Choose Viper as your SEO company?
Our Search Engine Optimization services include the following critical measures:
- Keyword research – We find what consumers are searching for. We research the monthly search volume for keywords and key phrases in relation to your industry. This allows us to narrow down the keywords and phrases to find the best possible terms to use. The less keywords that your site is focused on, the easier it is to optimize and the faster it will start drawing traffic.
- Competitor Research – We find out who your real online competitors are, how well their websites are optimized, we’ll provide statistics about their website visitors and traffic, and we’ll provide a strategy on how we can beat them.
- Website Analysis – We will run a full report on your current website and grade it on SEO. We will provide a list of optimization that your website already has along with a complete list of how we will improve it.
- GEO Targeting – Many companies only do business within a specific geographic location. (Example: you wouldn’t want to market your website worldwide if you only provide services within the San Antonio area.) We make sure that we target a specific geographic area for your website to rank high in search engines. This also narrows the market and provides a much greater chance to be listed at the top of search results.
- Code Editing – We will review your website source code and clean up any unnecessary tags to provide your website with clean organized code to make it easier for search engine bots to read. We will also reconstruct the use of certain tags to improve your site’s optimization. This includes using proper tags for headings, page titles, images, hyperlinks, etc.
- Content Writing – If we feel that your website pages should be rewritten or if we believe that your website needs additional content and pages, we will have our professional team of writers and editors write user friendly and search engine friendly content for your website. We will also write several additional articles about your company, products, and services to be used in off-site article submission sites and press releases.
- Off-Site SEO (Internet marketing) – The off-site SEO is one of the most important parts of SEO. This includes getting backlinks (other websites that link to your website). You want important websites linking back to yours. We have a full list of the best sites to get backlinks from including social bookmarking sites, article submission sites, directory sites, social media sites, and press release sites.
- Google Webmaster Tools & Analytics – We setup an account for Google Webmaster Tools and submit a sitemap to track the status of your indexed pages, crawl rate, page title discrepancies, and to find any other potential issues. We also create a Google Analytics account so you can track all visitor statistics on your website traffic.
- Frequent SEO Reports – We provide frequent SEO reports to keep you up to date on the SEO campaign’s progress, upcoming goals, and overall success.